Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Back from the East

A week since being back but I just start to feel normal again.

After a few days, I felt unwell- then I felt really bad- fever and all... A bad flu!

Back to normal now and ready to get on with what's ahead! One minor bad news when I came back: Apparently my Drinking Licence application was not properly put together by my solicitor; Westminster returned it- we had to redo it; 2 weeks delay. Rather than moving in to start work on 20th March; it will have to be early April- My solicitor didn't do his job properly- I make sure to bring this issue when he shows me his bill!

The leak at the restaurant did not seem to have been fully repaired, so I am chasing the agent for repair.

I have found some amazing plates at Islington Antic market; the perfect plate for our Louis XV pudding. I also discovered the most gorgeous 1940's coffee cups- I bought them all.


 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Veganisteria 111

Deep Problem If there was one thing that has seriously amazed me since becoming a vegan chef is the fact that I am still not connected ...